Nil Ratan Sircar Medical College & Hospital (NRS)
- 033 2265 3333 033 2265 3215 / 3214 /3216
1800 180 5522
1. LIST OF DISSERTATION:
Dissertations presentated by PGT and PDT of different Departments with Dr. Pinaki Mukhopadhyay, H.O.D
Nephrology as Guide-
1. A study on contrast induced nephropathy and Acute Renal Failure following emergent and elective
percutaneus coronary and peripheral intervention—Dr. Mousumi Kundu, PDT DM-cardiology
2. Study of peripheral Neuropathy in Chronic Kidney Disease
Dr. Bhavesh Solanki, PDT DM-Neorology
3. Study of spectrum of movement disorder in patient of Chronic Kidney Disease—Dr. Pragatishnu Das PDT
4. A clinical study of vasculo-toxic snake bite with particular reference to Endocrine and Renal status with
short term follow up of Acute Kidney Injury patients to determine progression to Chronic Kidney Disease.
Dr. Avishek Goutam PGT MD- Medicine
5. Clinico-Dermographic study of Cutaneous manifestations in a patient of advanced Chronic Kidney Disease
in a tertiary care center in Eastern India
Dr. Atashi Samanta PGT MD-Dermatology
6. Echocardiographic abnormalities in a patient with Chronic Kidney Disease with reference to Vit-D
Dr. Verguse Babu PGT MD-Medicine
2. LIST OF PUBLICATIONS FROM THE DEPARTMENT IN THE LAST 1 YEAR
Dr. Arpita Ray Chaudhury, HOD Nephrology, served as faculty and speaker in national conferences like Pertoneal Dialysis Society of India, Indian academy of nephrology, Indian Society of Nephrology, and ISNEZCON.
A paper on post transplant biopsy analysis has been accepted in Soudi Journal of Kidney Diseases and Transplant (SJKDT)
3 papers have been accepted in ISN India, 2 for oral presentation and 1 for poster preentation
Dr. Pinaki Mukhopadhyay H.O.D. Nephrology presented the following paper in different National and International Nephrological Conferences
1. Original paper in World Congress of Nephrology in March, 2015
2. Original paper in European Renal Society( ER EDTA, 2015) May 2015
3. Original paper in American Society of Nephrolohy in October,2015
4. Two original papers has been accepted in different journals.
1, Rotational nephrology training of Medicuine PGTs
2 Lecture classes in Medicine by Nephrology Faculty
3. Extension of Dialysis Department to include 4 dialysis machines, and catering dialysis facility to Hep B & C patients. The proposal is sanctioned and financial approval and the
unit will be renovated within next 3 months.
4. Nephrology ward is going to be opened in next month, comprising of 10 Male and 10 Female beds.
5. Plan for extension of dialysis: 24 hour duration
3. CONFERENCE AND CME PROGRAMMES ARRANGED BY THE DEPARTMENT
1. Hepatitis B and Hepatitis C in Renal perspective Speaker Dr. Asit Kumar Mandal Ex-RMO Nephrology
2. Rapidly progressive renal failure Speaker Dr. Asit Mandal Ex-RMO Nephrology
3. Hyperuricaemia in renal perspective Speaker Dr. Asit Mandal Ex-RMO Nephrology
4. Darbopoietin- efficacy over EPO Speaker Dr. Pinaki Mukhopadhyay H.O.D Nephrology
5. Anaemia in Chronic Kidney Disease Speaker Dr. Pinaki Mukhopadhyay H.O.D Nephrology
6. Myocardial Stunning in Haemodialysis Speaker Dr. Pinaki Mukhopadhyay H.O.D Nephrology
7. Diet in CKD and Anaemia Speaker Dr. Pinaki Mukhopadhyay H.O.D Nephrology
4. ACHIEVEMENTS BY THE FACULTIES OR STUDENTS
A) Dr. Pinaki Mukhopadhyay, Associate Professor
1. Original paper presented in World Congress of Nephrology in March, 2015
2. Original paper presented in European Renal Society( ER EDTA, 2015) May 2015
3. Original paper presented in American Society of Nephrology in October,2015
4. Actively participated in Annual Congerss of Indian Society of Nephrology (ISNCON, 2015) in January 2015.
5. Participated and invited faculty in Peritoneal Dialysis Society of India (PDSICON 2015) in August 2015
6. Invited as speaker in Eastern Zonal Conference of Indian Society of Nephrology
B) Dr. Avisek Maity Assistant Professor
1. Participated in Annual Congress of Indian Society of Nephrology (ISNCON, 2015) in January 2015.
2. Speaker in different C.M.E. programmes organized by the department.
3. Speaker and conducting different Nephrology Awareness programmes throughout the year.
4. Taking regular lecture classes and demonstration programmes for Dialysis Technique Course students.
C) Medical Officers and Medical Technologists
1. More than 2500 haemodialysis sessions done during the past one year
2. About 30 Plasmapheresis sessions done during past one year.
3. More 200 Internal Jujular Venous catheterizations done during the past one year.
D) Students of Diploma in Dialysis Technique
1. Sri. Debottom Mitra stood 1st position in final year examination of Diploma in Dialysis Technique
2. Miss. Seema Banu stood 1st position in 1st year examination of Diploma in Dialysis Technique.
A) Nursing Personnel
1. Smt. Purabi Ganguly,Sister-In-Charge
2. Smt. Kakoli Chakraborty-GNM
3. Smt. Sikha Mukhopadhyay-Bsc. Nursing
4. Smt. Jamila Begum-GNM
5. Smt. Karuna Mazumder-GNM
6. Miss. Itu Patra-GNM
7. Smt. Bebi Datta-GNM
B) Medical technologist
1. Sri. Ujjal Bera-MT LAB
2. Sri. Apurba Narayan Bagchi-MT LAB
3. Sri. Abu Zamal Md. Ali Azam-MT LAB
4. Sri. Alok Mondal-MT Dialysis
5. Sri. Gopal Ch. Gayan-MT Dialysis
C) Group D Staff
1. Sri. Basudeb Sadhukhan-GDA
2. Sri. Sambhu Prasad-GDA
3. Smt. Krishna Halder-GDA
4. Smt. Lakhsmi Mukherjee-GDA
5. Smt. Lalita Turi-Sweeper
6. Sri, Shyam Kishor-GDA
Click the following link to get the details:
Though India became a free nation on August 15, 1947, it declared itself a Sovereign, Democratic and Republic state with the adoption of the Constitution on January 26, 1950. A salute of 21 guns and the unfurling of the Indian National Flag by Dr. Rajendra Prasad heralded the historic birth of the Indian Republic on that day.
Remembering them we, from NRSMC, celebrated the Republic Day with culutural activities like singing, flag hoisting and tributing the nation.
Ethics and moral values will be a part of the course offered to aspiring doctors of Nil Ratan Sircar Medical College. This course will be conducted be the sanyasi's of Ram Krishna Mission.
Starting from first year to fourth, even the Post graduate Trainee are to be trained through the this course. The principal of NRSMC, Dr. Prof. Debasis Bhattacharyya is taking full initiave to conduct this course.
1st December is the inagural day of NRSMC and the entire course will be discussed there in details.
National Nutrition Week Symposium
Organised by Diabetic Association of India, West Bengal Chapter
Venue: Vivekananda Hall, Centenary Building, NRS Medical College, Kolkata
Date: 2 nd September 2016
12 – 12.30 PM: InaugurationDownload here for detailed news
Walk-in Interview For The Post Of Librarian will be held on 16-08.2016 at 11 am in the chamber of the undersigned. click the picture left for detailed information.
This is with reference to the letter regarding Orientation Programme on Sexual Harassment of Women at Workplace at Medical Colleges & Hospitals of Kolkata from The Director of Medical Education & Ex-Officio Secretary to the Government of West Bengal vide Memo No. HF/O/MERT/739/GA/3C-18/2015 dated 21.07.16. ?Please find attached letter regarding Orientation Programme on Sexual Harassment of Women at Workplace at N.R.S Medical College & Hospital on August 5 (Friday) OR August 6 (Saturday), 2016 mentioning Context, Duration, Profile of Participants, Equipment needed etc. May we request you to organize the programme on August 5 (Friday)? However, August 6 (Saturday) will be okay for us if it is convenient for you. The Programme duration is of 2-2.5 hours. Please let us know the venue, Date & timing of the programme.
Nil Ratan Sircar Medical College has initiated a step towards making lives of the needy more cheerful and pleasant. Click the left picture for detailed information
WORLD KIDNEY DAY will be celebrated ON 10TH MARCH AT 1 AM AT PAED. MEDICINE SEMINR HALL, Centenary Building, 5th floor, on behalf of Dept. of Nephrology and Paed. Nephrology.
All are cordially invited to success the programme.
The Meeting of the College Councit, N.R.S. Medical College, Kolkata, will be held on 3'd March, 2015(Thursday) at 2 p.m.
in the Conference Room of the Academy Building of this lnstitution with following Agenda:
AGENDAS: t. Ensuing MCI lnspection
All are requested to make it convenient to attend the meeting.
Students Section [under processing]
Help and Information