Nil Ratan Sircar Medical College & Hospital (NRS)
- 033 2265 3333 033 2265 3215 / 3214 /3216
1800 180 5522
5. Details of the sanctioned intake of PGT courses General Medicine Recognized by the MCI
6. Any research publications in last years :
1. Lupus Glomeulonephritis - a clinico-pathological co-relation of 93 patients in SLE.
2. Clinical Profile of H1N1 influenza – a Hospital and epidemiological study.
3. Clinical profile of chikungunya fever. – A Hospital based epidemiology study.
4. Strawberry Tongue Alakes Kumar Kole & Others N Engl J Med 2015
5. Metabolic abnormalities observed in osteoarthritis of knee : A Single Centre experience j Apollo Medicine Alakes Kumar Kole & Others
6. Human rabies in India Alakes Kumar Kole & Others
7. An observational study of Dengue fever in a tertiary care hospital of Eastern India.
8. Knowledge, Attitude and Practice of General Practitioners Regarding Typhoid Fever Keshab Sinharay & Others
9. Study on serum and urinary electrolyte changesin cerebrovascular accident
Keshab Sinha Roy & Others
10. Correlation of clinical presentation of ECG changes with Serum Electrolytes disturbances in Acute Cerebrovascular Accident (CVA)- Dr. Matreyee Badyopadhyay, Dr. Sanat Kumar Jatua & others
7. Details of any CME programmes, conference and / or any academic activites conducted by the Dept.
For MD students in General Medicine:
Thursday: Journal Club and CPC
Friday: Case presentation.
Monday and Saturday: Rotational classes at different sub-specialty Departments.
List of Seminars, Journal Clubs for last three months are enclosed.
For MBBS students:
a. Regular Bed Side Clinics
b. Lecture classes as allotted by College authorities.
8. Details of any awards and achievements received by the students or faculty:
As awarded by the College authorities and West Bengal University of Health Sciences.
9. Result of all the examinations of last one year:
All MD students passed in 1st attempt.
MBBS –223 students passed in 1st attempt out of 242 students
19 students passed in 2nd attempt,
10. Detailed status of recognition of all the courses:
Department runs MD (General Medicine) course and has capacity of 12 admission per year. All seats are recognized by MCI.
Non Teaching Staff:
|Name of the Staff||Designation|
|1.||Sri Ashis Sikder||L.D.C.|
|2.||Smt. Lakshmi Das||Female G.D.A.|
|3.||Sri Darab Biswas||Male G.D.A.|
|4.||Sri. Prajapati Mondal||ECG Technician|
|5.||Sri. Gopal Halder||ECG Technician|
Click the following link to get the details:
Though India became a free nation on August 15, 1947, it declared itself a Sovereign, Democratic and Republic state with the adoption of the Constitution on January 26, 1950. A salute of 21 guns and the unfurling of the Indian National Flag by Dr. Rajendra Prasad heralded the historic birth of the Indian Republic on that day.
Remembering them we, from NRSMC, celebrated the Republic Day with culutural activities like singing, flag hoisting and tributing the nation.
Ethics and moral values will be a part of the course offered to aspiring doctors of Nil Ratan Sircar Medical College. This course will be conducted be the sanyasi's of Ram Krishna Mission.
Starting from first year to fourth, even the Post graduate Trainee are to be trained through the this course. The principal of NRSMC, Dr. Prof. Debasis Bhattacharyya is taking full initiave to conduct this course.
1st December is the inagural day of NRSMC and the entire course will be discussed there in details.
National Nutrition Week Symposium
Organised by Diabetic Association of India, West Bengal Chapter
Venue: Vivekananda Hall, Centenary Building, NRS Medical College, Kolkata
Date: 2 nd September 2016
12 – 12.30 PM: InaugurationDownload here for detailed news
Walk-in Interview For The Post Of Librarian will be held on 16-08.2016 at 11 am in the chamber of the undersigned. click the picture left for detailed information.
This is with reference to the letter regarding Orientation Programme on Sexual Harassment of Women at Workplace at Medical Colleges & Hospitals of Kolkata from The Director of Medical Education & Ex-Officio Secretary to the Government of West Bengal vide Memo No. HF/O/MERT/739/GA/3C-18/2015 dated 21.07.16. ?Please find attached letter regarding Orientation Programme on Sexual Harassment of Women at Workplace at N.R.S Medical College & Hospital on August 5 (Friday) OR August 6 (Saturday), 2016 mentioning Context, Duration, Profile of Participants, Equipment needed etc. May we request you to organize the programme on August 5 (Friday)? However, August 6 (Saturday) will be okay for us if it is convenient for you. The Programme duration is of 2-2.5 hours. Please let us know the venue, Date & timing of the programme.
Nil Ratan Sircar Medical College has initiated a step towards making lives of the needy more cheerful and pleasant. Click the left picture for detailed information
WORLD KIDNEY DAY will be celebrated ON 10TH MARCH AT 1 AM AT PAED. MEDICINE SEMINR HALL, Centenary Building, 5th floor, on behalf of Dept. of Nephrology and Paed. Nephrology.
All are cordially invited to success the programme.
The Meeting of the College Councit, N.R.S. Medical College, Kolkata, will be held on 3'd March, 2015(Thursday) at 2 p.m.
in the Conference Room of the Academy Building of this lnstitution with following Agenda:
AGENDAS: t. Ensuing MCI lnspection
All are requested to make it convenient to attend the meeting.
Students Section [under processing]
Help and Information