Nil Ratan Sircar Medical College & Hospital (NRS)
- 033 2265 3333 033 2265 3215 / 3214 /3216
1800 180 5522
LIST OF DISSERATIONS IN LAST 3 YEARS:
1. Comparative Effectiveness and Safety of Methotrexate Versus Puva In Severe Chronic Stable Plaque Psoriasis.
2. Clinico-Demographic Study of Cutaneous Manifestations in Patients of Advance Chronic Kidney Disease in A Tertiary Care Centre In Eastern India.
3. A Cross-Sectional Clinical Study of Erythroderma in Patients Attending The Dermatology OPD and IPD of A Tertiary Care Centre In Eastern India
4. A Study on Clinico-Mycological Profile of Onychomycosis in Patients Attending The Dermatology OPD of A Tertiary Care Centre in Eastern India
5. Clinicoepidemiological and Dermatoscopic Study of Alopecia Areat in A Tertiary Care Hospital
6. A Cross-Sectional Study of Atopic Dermatitis in The Dermatology OPD of A Tertiary Care Hospital in Eastern India
LIST OF PUBLICATIONS IN LAST 1 YEAR:
Auto-Wart Inoculation: An Easyand Effective Treatment Of Multiple, Recalcitrant And Genital Warts. Jpad 2016; 26(3). Dr Suchibrata Das, Dr Sudip Das, Dr Joyeeta Chowdhury, Dr Saikat Bannerjee,
1. Spectral Clustering For Unsupervised Segmentation of Lower Wxtremity Wound Beds Using Optical Images. J Med Syst (2016): 40.
2. Nevus Lipomatosus Cutaneous Superficialis- A Rare Hamartoma. In Jtad 2016:10(3). Dr Suchibrata Das, Dr Joyeeta Chowdhury, Dr Subhomay Neogi
3. Annular Elastocytic Giant Cell Granuloma- A Rare Case with Systemic Involvement. In Bangladesh Journal of Medical Science. Vol 15, No 3 (2016). Dr Suchibrata Das, Dr Joyeeta
Chowdhury, Dr Arun Achar
4. Wolf’s Isotopic Response- Ruoioid Psoriasis Developing on Healed Lesions of Varicella. Jpad 2016; 26(3). Dr Joyeeta Chowdhury, Dr Alok Kumar Roy
PROGRAMMES HELD BY OUR DEPARTMENT
1. Observation Of Vitiligo Day
2. Clinical Meeting And Pgt Seminar
ONGOING PROJECTS IN OUR DEPARTMENT
1. The Role Of Tzanck Smear In Different Skin Diseases
2. The Relationship Between Male Pattren Androgenetic Alopecia And Metabolic
Sysdrome- A Case Control Study
ACHIEVEMENTS BY FACULTIES AND STUDENTS:
1. Chairing of Academic Sessions At Mid-Cuticon and Aesthetica Asia by Dr Alok Kumar Roy and Dr Loknath Ghoshal
2. Invited Faculty Lectures Given at Mid-Cuticon and Aesthetica Asia by Dr Nilendu Sharma, Dr Joyeeta Chowdhury and Dr Suchibrata Das
3. Winner of State Iadvl Quiz by Our Pgts Dr Saikat Bannerjee and Dr Prerna Raj Gupta.
NON TEACHING STAFF MEMBERS WITH DESIGNATION:
Click the following link to get the details:
Though India became a free nation on August 15, 1947, it declared itself a Sovereign, Democratic and Republic state with the adoption of the Constitution on January 26, 1950. A salute of 21 guns and the unfurling of the Indian National Flag by Dr. Rajendra Prasad heralded the historic birth of the Indian Republic on that day.
Remembering them we, from NRSMC, celebrated the Republic Day with culutural activities like singing, flag hoisting and tributing the nation.
Ethics and moral values will be a part of the course offered to aspiring doctors of Nil Ratan Sircar Medical College. This course will be conducted be the sanyasi's of Ram Krishna Mission.
Starting from first year to fourth, even the Post graduate Trainee are to be trained through the this course. The principal of NRSMC, Dr. Prof. Debasis Bhattacharyya is taking full initiave to conduct this course.
1st December is the inagural day of NRSMC and the entire course will be discussed there in details.
National Nutrition Week Symposium
Organised by Diabetic Association of India, West Bengal Chapter
Venue: Vivekananda Hall, Centenary Building, NRS Medical College, Kolkata
Date: 2 nd September 2016
12 – 12.30 PM: InaugurationDownload here for detailed news
Walk-in Interview For The Post Of Librarian will be held on 16-08.2016 at 11 am in the chamber of the undersigned. click the picture left for detailed information.
This is with reference to the letter regarding Orientation Programme on Sexual Harassment of Women at Workplace at Medical Colleges & Hospitals of Kolkata from The Director of Medical Education & Ex-Officio Secretary to the Government of West Bengal vide Memo No. HF/O/MERT/739/GA/3C-18/2015 dated 21.07.16. ?Please find attached letter regarding Orientation Programme on Sexual Harassment of Women at Workplace at N.R.S Medical College & Hospital on August 5 (Friday) OR August 6 (Saturday), 2016 mentioning Context, Duration, Profile of Participants, Equipment needed etc. May we request you to organize the programme on August 5 (Friday)? However, August 6 (Saturday) will be okay for us if it is convenient for you. The Programme duration is of 2-2.5 hours. Please let us know the venue, Date & timing of the programme.
Nil Ratan Sircar Medical College has initiated a step towards making lives of the needy more cheerful and pleasant. Click the left picture for detailed information
WORLD KIDNEY DAY will be celebrated ON 10TH MARCH AT 1 AM AT PAED. MEDICINE SEMINR HALL, Centenary Building, 5th floor, on behalf of Dept. of Nephrology and Paed. Nephrology.
All are cordially invited to success the programme.
The Meeting of the College Councit, N.R.S. Medical College, Kolkata, will be held on 3'd March, 2015(Thursday) at 2 p.m.
in the Conference Room of the Academy Building of this lnstitution with following Agenda:
AGENDAS: t. Ensuing MCI lnspection
All are requested to make it convenient to attend the meeting.
Students Section [under processing]
Help and Information